Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

My first Thanksgiving was a bevvy of activity and visitors. As mentioned, I got to meet my aunt, uncle, and cousin. But I also got to meet Nana and Pop Pop, Mom's mom and dad.



And Mom and Dad took me on my first road trip: To the Northshore. I got to meet a whole bunch of new people, though Mom and Dad didn't take a whole lot of pictures.

My cousin Debbie is holding me here. I really liked her. She made me feel very calm.


And I got to spend lots of quality time with Aunt Donna. We had met already -- she came over to hang out with us for lunch one day (and brought a yummy salad for her and Mom to enjoy -- I enjoyed it later). Aunt Donna talks to me in funny voices and makes faces at me -- so we have a really good time together.
I showed off my huge neck muscles. She was dutifully impressed.


Maybe next time, I can play with the big kids, like Emma June.


Here's what I thought of the day in general.

Well, except for the car ride home. I really HATE traffic. So I put on my grumpy pants and howled until we got on the bridge.

1 comment:

Urbancowgrrl said...

That's a great picture of you and your Pop Pop, Marcus! I assure you that Debbie did not look that horrified the whole time she was holding you ;)

love,
Your Auntie Julia