Monday, November 23, 2009

My first girlfriend

On Friday evening, Mom and Dad took me to meet my first girlfriend. Her name is Ryan and she was born 2 weeks after me (and she's still bigger than me: I weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces when mom weighed me at 2 weeks). We met through our mom's bellies, and I think she was poking me in the eye. Further proof that she is a real trouble maker: she put her mom and dad through 37 hours of labor.
She also wasn't too thrilled that I came to see her when she didn't have her hair done, so she cried the most of the time we were with her mom and dad.
Here's some pictures of Ryan with her mom, Tiki


And here's her dad, William, who was pretty tired but very happy. He must have stolen that shirt from my dad, who we all know is the best dad in the world.

No comments: