Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost 31 weeks

I am doing my best now to convince everyone that I am actually a watermelon. Shoved up the front of mom's shirt. Is it working?

Usually it goes pretty well until I start kicking, which means mom's belly looks a little more Alien-esque. And then mom has to try and calm me down...

Here we are getting ready to walk Saturday. Don't I look perky?


Mom was an especially eager beaver Saturday morning and got some heat from dad for getting up at 5. My morning calisthenics on her bladder drove her to the bathroom. But after returning to bed to snuggle with Tenzing for an hour, she was up and raring to go at 6.30. For some reason, by 7.30 (here) she looks a little sleepy...

I shall call it sleep deprivation training.

And it shall continue for several years.
Or the rest of her life.
One of the 2.

No comments: