Saturday, April 7, 2012

Branching Out

Yesterday was zoo day! Hooray! It had been like 3 weeks -- the horror.
Clearly, the face of utter deprivation zoo elation.
Or I'm just excited to finally get some goldfish 
And since it had been so long, I decided that it was time to branch out. I rode the flamingo on the carousel. Good times!
As I've mentioned before, the flamingos at the zoo entrance are, let's not candy-coat here, stinky. Ergo, all flamingos are stinky. Which means I spent my entire ride (and some quality time in the gift shop) loudly saying, "Stinky flamingo." Mom tried to point out that only the real ones are stinky, but I have no interest in such minutiae.
And those birdies were doing a good job of stinking things up yesterday.
Ah well, they still taste pretty good -- at least the ones in the gift shop.

No comments: