Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jumpin' Jack Flash

I am like a whirling dervish...

Mom got me this cool bouncer and started using it this week.

Partly because I rolled my way off the bed.

No worries, though, I'm still alive. And without a scratch. Or bump. Or broken bone.
Or broken head.

Mom's got lots of residual Catholic guilt (almost 20 years post-Catholicism), but now she understand that babies can move pretty quick. And we are not to be trusted on the bed. Even if we seem tired.

Overall, we've had a great rest of the week. It has involved pears, which has been fun. And a touch of rice cereal (like 1/8 tsp mixed with some mom juice), which I think is pretty disgusting.


As evidenced by how much spit up I've made.

Pears: yes. Rice cereal: Bleh.

Up next: carrots. And bananas, which I think look pretty tasty.

No comments: