Tuesday, April 20, 2010

As if you didn't know who my Dad really is...

Mom was starting to wonder why I look a little like this guy. I think it's mostly the hair -- though I don't even need hair gel:

BUT

This outfit clearly proves that Brian is my Dad.

I'm not sure why I'm holding on to the scale for dear life, but it was a bumpy ride on the way over. On the plus side, I'm almost 14.5 lbs!

And my food experiments are going pretty well. So far, my favorite is sweet potatoes with oatmeal. Carrots are hmm-mmm. I mean, they're ok, nothing like the nectar of the gods, or anything, but I'll eat them. Yogurt is pretty tasty. Which means that we know who my Mom is, because she loves some plain yogurt. I did notice she's not sharing her Fage with me, but I guess that's ok.

1 comment:

El JoPe Magnifico said...

Ah ha, I knew I'd seen those beady little eyes somewhere before!