Saturday, June 15, 2013

Our nugget: Aliza Hailey Rose

As you probably all know by now, I'm going to to be taking on the new roll of big brother very soon. I'm stoked.
We decided that she probably needs an official non-Nugget name. So here's what we came up with:
Aliza
for Oma/Liza, Hebrew name meaning joyful
Hailey
for Nana's mom
Rose
for Dad's Grandma and Leslie's favorite flower

I think Mom and Dad realize that Aliza will probably still be called Nugget, even though we have 3 names to choose from. I'm kind of partial to Rosie, like Caillou's little sister.
And at least Mom and Dad didn't go all Uma Thurman with her name (Uma Thurman’s Daughter Has Seven Names)...
In the mean time, I'm busy helping Mom prepare for my new sister's arrival!
Me, not napping, in Nugget pose

Me, not napping again, in Nugget pose

Me, not napping for real, in Nugget pose again -- with ZZ


No comments: