Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Joyous Reunion

With Willoughby. We started a new session of READ and it was a joyous reunion. Finally after months of my imploring to "Go see Will-bee today" (or on Toozday/Friday/etc"), my dreams came true. Like Romeo and Juliet*. Peanut Butter and Jelly**. Thunder and Lightning***.

Ok, well, maybe I got a little bashful, but we all had so much fun singing and dancing. And reading, of course.
Plus, we got to play dress up before acting out The Wheels on the Bus. I picked my costume from the pile myself. Do you like it?
Mom said I looked beautiful. She wouldn't lie to me about these things.

Admittedly, I liked that pink sparkly shirt and tutu I picked out at JCPenney better, but this skirt was pretty nice. And the hat was tres chic.
Now, where has Willoughby gone?

* Death is, generally speaking, not a desirable outcome.
** I'm not a big jelly fan.
*** Apparently Dad named his arms.

No comments: