Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mo Pi

You might be thinking: Why, I'll take apple, of course. Unless you have that tasty raspberry pie Mom makes.

But you'd be waaay off base. I am not talking about P-I-E. I am talking about something much mo bettah.

Mo Pi is my abbreviation for "More Up High".


See, I get so excited that it is simple not feasible for me to say all 3 words. An abbreviation is needed. Nay, critical.


Mo Pi is probably my favorite game. Ever.

It's also been a very handy way to practice counting because I have to count to 10 (sometimes with a little help) in order to get my reward.
So fun. I mean the flying. But the counting is cool, too. The adults seem to like that part.

Dad's back may not agree for much longer, but, for now, I'll keep on preparing for trapeze school.

No comments: