Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cool zoo

I'm a big fan of swimming. Of big pools. Of little pools. The sink. Even of hoses.

I like splashing and kicking and dunking. Lots of dunking.

But this whole cool zoo thing -- with all it's water spouts and wet slides. And that infernal clang-clang-clang before the gigantic tub of water dumps all over the place.

Not so much.

That said, there are these great chairs to play on... And some stairs. Oh wait, that's where the giant bucket of water dumps.

You might not be able to tell, but I'm also sporting a tan.

Just kidding. You can still call me Casper. Mom douses me with sunblock several times a day as part of her efforts to protect me from the harmful UVA and B rays of the sun. Whatever that means. I think she's just stealing all my melanin for herself.

No comments: