Sunday, April 3, 2011

Soup

I'm really enjoying doing things for myself these days. Which doesn't always go that well, but never seems to deter me. Today I insisted on feeding myself my soup. I know, you're thinking to yourself, "Soup? Isn't it like 80+ degrees there?" Or possibly, "You're only 17 months old, why soup?"
To which I might answer, "Every day is a good day for soup," and "Myself!" or "Why not?"

Ok, I might not actually say any of those, but talking is overrated when you can feed yourself soup and climb all the furniture. The cats really aren't safe now.



We won't talk about that soup shower I gave Mom, which subsequently resulted in a time out , about 3 minutes later...
Ah well, live and learn... I've been working on this soup thing for like a week -- believe me, most of it was not going in my mouth before.

Really, all I can say is GO ME!

No comments: