Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jaba hungry

You'd never know that I had a stomach virus last week. It was pretty nasty. I'll spare you the gory details of my dramatic weight loss, suffice to say my grocery bill was a lot lower. But now, NOW, I'm feeling muuuuch better. And eating most anything Mom sits down in front of me. Within reason.

I don't know what this "frozen yogurt" stuff is that she keeps offering me, but I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole.

That said, her quinoa+shrimp+feta+tomato dish looked quite appetizing. Looked being the operative word here, folks. I'm feeling better, not insane. Ditto on the eggs and meat. And cheese.

Gross.

Anyhoo, so I'm trying to plump back up (if only Mom can keep up) and having a lot of fun with it. Vans Multigrain Waffles with Vitamin Boost? Delicious! Food in pouches? Even better! Ok, maybe not, but it's pretty tasty.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Wow! Marcus you look so much like your dad.