Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesdays with Sullivan

On Tuesdays, Mom and I go to Snuggles and Struggles (S&S) at the Parenting Center. I'm not sure why that whole "Struggles" part is in there... I mean life with me is always sunshine and butterflies.

Except for when I'm hungry. Or tired. Or cranky. Or waking up from my afternoon nap. Man, it's tough waking up from that nap.

Or when I've tried to take off Mom's nipple. And she needs to talk to the lactation consultant. Who knew, they aren't detachable. Have I mentioned that I have the suction power of a Dyson? And like to thrash around. While nursing. Like a wild animal. A Tazmanian Devil, to be exact.

Good times. Can't wait to see what I can do with some chompers.

Anyhow...

Mom likes to get my weight on while we're at S&S because she's just that neurotic about my weight. See, I'm what's known as an ectomorph. AKA: Slim. Or Stretch. I'm like a leggy Kate Moss. With red hair, of course.

See: Here I am getting my weigh in. I am a giant Baybee.
Pay no attention to that wet diaper contribution to my weight.

Of course, I like S&S because I get to hang out with my other Baybee friends. Here I am with Sullivan, who, incidentally, is more of an endomorph. Taking a picture of us having a good time together is something like herding wild cats.

Clearly there was a lot of interesting stuff going on other than Mom...

Tuesdays do sound fun, don't they? You should what happens on Fridays!

No comments: