Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cause I'm a mainiac, mainiac, mainiac...


... in my crib.


This is clearly not how Mom put me down. She just doesn't understand the importance of fashion. We're bringing back the Flashdance look.


And clearly she doesn't realize that Bunny and Me like to get down and boogie like it's 1985 while she's not looking.

If only she knew...

This does raise the MLE (major life event) that took place earlier in the week: Mom and Dad moved me to my crib. Or kicked me out of their room.

Depending on how you look at it.

I'm mostly digging my swinging new pad, and we are all getting a lot more sleep than we were for a couple weeks there. However, I still protested a few nights , just for kicks.

And I have mostly given up my night pooping that caused so many problems. Mom , however did almost crap her pants the first time they left me in my diaper all night. Who knew, those disposable diapers really can hold a lot of pee. Like 12 hours worth.

No comments: