Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is how we do it

Today we went the far shores of the lake (Mandeville) to Bill and Melanie's house. Here I am charming the socks off Melanie.

I am such a sly fox about it...

She never stood a chance of withstanding my heart melting capabilities.

We were there to celebrate Aunt Florence's 95th birthday. Now, I have some months to practice, but she showed me how to do it right in November!

Must we wait? I do have a gun...

Cake?!?!? For me?!?!?!

Really, more waiting? Will they notice if take a swipe of the frosting???

Here I go...

No, no. Forks aren't necessary... see Madox knows what to do.


1 comment:

El JoPe Magnifico said...

I thought for sure the gun was a rapid-fire compressed-air rifle and that Flo was gonna use it to take out all 95 candles Rambo-style.