Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 month check up

Mom and I went to the pediatrician today and I continued to perform amazing feats of babyness. I sit and stand, with a little help. And am known to take a spin around the kitchen counters or coffee table. Mom was a little sad to hear that my walking is only a reflex right now and will be disappearing until I'm really cruising.

I really love playing superman. Or superbaby, as the case may be.


I follow objects with my eyes and laugh and smile. Mom and I talk to each other a lot. Mostly I say coo, aah, mmm, ha, he, and she says something decidedly less mono-syllabic back...

I weighed in at 10 pounds 15 ounces (nearly 50%) and 22.75 inches tall (50%), so despite Mom and Dad's insistence that I am superbaby, my height and weight are truly average.

No comments: