Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chilly morning

On this lovely crisp, morning, I started and ended another shot at soccer tots. Dad is pretty bummed, but he kept saying something about "hungover instructor". I'm not quite sure what the instructor guy was hanging over, but they didn't really have control of us tiny tyrants.
I was so excited about going that I woke up at 5.30 and spent the whole morning running around like a lunatic. It was AWESOME!
That said, Dad did get a couple good pictures of me...

Meanwhile, Mom bundled Nugget up for a little run. She's really getting back to form and is finishing her runs with under 10 minute miles, which isn't bad for a lady that had a baby not quite 4 months ago. I'm pretty sure I can still beat her, though.
pretty sure Mom was all about the shoes
 Of course, there was a costume change after running... You may recognize that onesie...
Mom's great photography skills

Nugget's great photography-subject skills

yay!


No comments: