Friday, November 12, 2010

The Not-So-Distant Past

October, that is.
I know, I know, you thought I forgot. But really I was just so busy that I didn't have time to sort through all my pictures.
We had company mid-month. Dad's cousin, Natali came down from NYC. She was a lot of fun and we had a really good time playing together. We all went to Tot Shabbat, which was great -- like music class and Sunday school all rolled into one. I even sat in my little chair and played the maracas!

We also went to BBQ and Blues festival, which was pretty awesome -- though there was no instrument playing for me there.

The next weekend we went to Boo at the Zoo. Arrrr, matey.


Mom and Dad were going to dress me as a parrot, but thankfully I escaped that idea. Besides, it might have looked like I belonged with a different family, given that Chris's family were all birds.

Here's more pictures:


Then the next weekend it was finally Halloween! Woopee! I got to dress up as a monkey this time.

Before I discovered my tail.
Mom was a devil (isn't she anyway?) and Dad was [arrrr] a pirate again.

We went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. And one of our neighbors really tricked out my ride -- love the banana leaves!

And here's the full set of photos:


That was it for October, save for some cat chasing.

Eating,

pushing my mail cart around,

and generally being a diva...

No comments: