Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Visiting

I did some visiting and had some visiting.

Mom and Dad took me up to Syracuse to visit with the fam and meet my new cousin, Rylan. She rocks. I had a lot of fun trying to eat her swing. And face.

What is this, "Gentle" word that everyone keeps saying to me? I thought maybe Mom was changing Tenzing's name to Gentle, but then she kept saying it around Rylan. Weird.

I got to spend lots of time with Mimi, Pop Pop, Aunt Em, Aunt Jenna, and Uncle Tito (and Mom and Dad). And I got to take a bath with my big cousin Sophia, that was pretty fun. Mom, Dad, and Pop Pop took me running along the Erie Canal. And we went to Mircea and Barbel's for a yummy barbecue for Labor Day, where I got meet lots more people AND hang out with Oma and Uncle Ovid.

I tried to teach Tito how to blow spit bubbles, but he wasn't fully getting it. He may be at a serious disadvantage at those college parties.

At least if I'm there.


And then after we came home, Aunt Chavie came to visit! She's the best. I had so much fun playing with her -- though Mom failed to document it. We have an understanding of each other that is hair deep. Here's Aunt Chavie shielding herself from the paparazzi.

Aunt Chavie is moving to Florida and we're really excited for her. We're a little concerned that she might not be able to get a direct flight here, but hopefully that isn't too great a deterrent. I miss her already.

No comments: